Identify and explain the forces behind the Baroque Era
- How Baroque style transformed from the styles of the Renaissance
- How the Counter-Reformation effected the arts
- Secular painting in Holland
- Artistic changes in architectural styles
- Scientific discoveries
- Leading Painters of the Baroque Era
- Changes in painting techniques and subject matter used by visual artists
- Major composers of the Baroque Era
- New musical forms of the Baroque Era
- Innovations in stage craft
- Leading playwrights of the Baroque Era
What you need to do!
Choose a force that shaped the arts during this era, and describe how those forces shaped a specific work of art. Additionally, you will further synthesize your knowledge by defining your personal perspectives and aesthetic considerations in your discussion.